ARMY MASSIF Combat Shirt
ARMY MASSIF Combat Tops
Multicam & ACU Pattern
*For condition options please see the additional info section*
The Fire Resistant (FR) Army Combat Shirt (ACS) provides the Soldier improved comfort and enhanced flame and thermal protection. The torso is made of a moisture-wicking cotton/rayon blend that increases moisture vapor transmission, heat stress relief, and comfort when worn with the Improved Outer Tactical Vest. The FR sleeves are in the Multi Cam pattern and have integrated anti-abrasion elbow pads, shoulder pockets, infrared identification tags, and hook-and-loop fasteners for the name, rank, unit patch, and American flag. The shirt also features flat-seam shoulders and side panels for comfort, and is treated using a state-of-the-art FR process that fuses to the fibers. It is washable, maintains its flame resistance for the life of the garment, and comes highly recommended by the staff at Fort Bragg Surplus!
Army Combat Shirt Features:
- Full Flame-Resistant Construction
- 4-Way Stretch Fabrics Greatly Increase Comfort and Range of Motion
- Flat Seams Minimize Chafing Under Body Armor
- Shoulder Pockets with Lightweight FR Zippers Keep Gear Within Reach
- Concealable IR Tab Helps Identify Friend or Foe
- Loop Patches Display Name, Rank, Flag, and Unit
- FR Elbow Pads with SuperFabric® Abrasion Dots Offer Extra Abrasion Resistance and Flame Protection
- Pen Pocket on Forearm for Easy Access
- Wrist Cuffs Adjust for a Custom Fit
- Color: Multi Cam Pattern and Foliage Green
- Approved by the Army for Use in Aviation
- The Team Soldier Seal Inside the Collar Indicates Authenticity, Official RFI Issue Item
- Made in the U.S.A.
Component Materials (FR treated):
- Torso and neck material: 43.5 percent cotton, 43.5 percent rayon, 8 percent spandex, and 5 percent polyester
- Sleeve, shoulder, and side panel: 95percent cotton and 5 percent spandex
- Modesty panel: 47.5 percent cotton,47.5 percent rayon, and 5 percent spandex
Made by Massif Mountain Gear Company, this is the only army approved and certified ACS
- Extensively field tested by the U.S. Army for flame resistance during flash fire simulations.
- Passes rigorous flame testing including the international ASTM standard (F2302-03) for flame resistance.
Have one of your own? Comment on this product in the additional info section!